Inspired by Brezo’s own Morning Routine post, Id like to share something about my mornings as well.
As with everything else, ghey change a lot depending on many factors, including thendifferent seasons. For some reason its easier to me to go to bed early and wake up early on winters, and summers usually lend themselves to staying up later.
That being said, I have a couple of things I really try to keep independently of everything else:
- Between 7 and 8 – wake up and feed cat
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have yoga classes at 8:15
- On non-yoga days classes I try to get something productive done: usually some exercise or even just moving around wirh music or a podcast doing some house chores
- A good breakfast followed by a good.cup of coffee is always oart of my mornings. Now that I am doing this challenge I try yo get a post out as part of my coffee time
- If I have some extra time I make a tea, and have 15 min of me time: whether its journalling, doing some crochet, reading, etc..
- I start getting ready for my work day, which includes (as much as possible) some offline planning time. This is why I love my Bullet Journal , I get to do it away from the computer. I can check calendar on my phone and not check slack or anything until I am officially starting things
That’s it!! Some months I have some extra goals or habbits I want to try out, I usually try to add them to this ever changing routine skeleton.
One thing I miss from living in a city or larger village is taking my coffee and doing my planning in a coffee somewhere. I miss that , and might try doing it here – I realized yesterday I am 10min away cycling from a coffee place , which would be cool to get my body moving in the mornings!
Nice you share your morning routine work & workout.